So this morning I got a lovely comment saying that I have been nominated for very inspiring blogger award. I never thought I would be nominated for this short period of time that I had this blog :). I was nominated by Femme , a new blogger which writes about fashion and beauty just like me. Thanks a lot 🙂
So, what I have to do is….
- Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
- Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
- Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
Number 1 and Number 2 are done, now onto number 3, I hope you don’t get bored hehe.
1. The most thing I am proud of myself is for having endured 4 years of hard working scholastic days and for actually graduating this year in 3D Design and Interior. I was never good in school because I was never good in academic stuff and I am proud of myself for once for having a Diploma and also a Degree. Which is also thanks to my very supportive bf and friends.
2. I am a very artistic person which means I can be crazy at times hehe. I not only love the performing arts but I also love Art in general and I love to paint. Something that I love to paint most and for all is the human figure especially portraiture. Well it is not wonder why I love doing make up so much because I love painting portraiture’s :). I do hope to find time to draw more again.
3. My ultimate dream has always been to be a famous Singer. As I said before I love the performing arts and I have been singing since I was a little girl. I don’t know exactly when was the first time I started to sing, I remember myself singing since I was 9 years old but my aunt once told me that at the age of 5 I used to sing to her with a soprano voice. As my voice developed at the age of 12, I started taking it very seriously and I trained myself very hard. I do believe I am a good singer still waiting to be found :). I do sing with a lovely choir at the moment and I do hope to perform in front of large crows someday at least once before I die.
4. I am also girly girl with a tough exterior. What I mean by that is that I love girl things like clothes, shoes and make up but I don’t let these things make me but rather I make them. I have met a lot of women which are obsessed with fashion and end up in the shadows of their own image. For example I know this beautiful girl which has a lovely skinny by yet curvy body and wears only the latest fashion but I feel that the clothes that she wears , wear her and hide her gorgeous body instead of enhancing her beautiful features. I love make up and fashion but I don’t let it overshadow my inner personality.
5. I am also a big movie lover. I love watching movies and there aren’t many movies that I haven’t watched. I love all types of movies not a big fan of sci-fi, zombie or post apocalyptic movies movies even though I have learned to enjoy them. There is nothing better than a good comedy movie for me even though I do enjoy horror most of the time.
6. Something that I have been battling most of my life is my weight issue. It is something that bothers me a lot and I have been doing my best to be a healthy person so I can loose weight. In fact you can see most of my struggles in my other blog 140 days of a new me. I am proud of myself for loosing and keeping of some weight but I need to work even harder to lose more. I believe curvy women like me should love themselves for who they are and the way they are. I am not saying that it is ok to be overweight, what I am saying it that you need to love yourself in order to make change in your life and in the end loose weight. If you hate yourself, how can you be better and work harder for your goals? Instead you will give up and remain the same.
7. Thanks to this beauty blog I rediscovered the feeling of feeling beautiful and taking care of myself. I do believe the way you look on the outside makes for how you feel on the inside. As you can see from this blog I love make-up and Always have. In some way I was blessed with some crazy sisters which thought me a lot about beauty from their own experience. I have always experimented with make-up and been complemented on many times on the make-up I do. It combines 2 of the things I love, 1 art and 2 beauty.
I hope I didn’t bore you with all these things about me so let move to my nominees:
1.Blog myself thin – This sexy mama from Australia has been such an inspiration to me and has encouraged me many times so she definitely deserves it.
2. Fatchick2fitchick – Another sexy mama which has been of great help and inspiration
3. Journey to awsomehood – I am sure she has been nominated many times but I could not nominate this amazing person which has changed her life for the better.
4. Nicole’s beauty blog – The lovely Nicole from Sweden which does some killer make-up.
5. Lipstick and Stiletto’s – This blonde beauty from Seattle which knows all the make-up tricks and the right stiletto’s to match :).
6. The make up honey – The professional make-up artist from Norway.
7. I love green inspiration – The Italian beauty which talked about all of the aspects of design and fashion.
8. Kukkuk.me – The fashionista from denmark
9. Fashion Flora – Another gorgeous fashionista
10. Cookie beauty – An italian beauty expert
11. Portrait cafe’ – A great photographer which takes photos of people everywhere, lookout for him.
12. ooggetuige – Another promising photographer.
13. From beauty 2 fashion – The British beauty blogger with a fashion sense.
14. Jane says – You must know what Jane says after all she has my second name 🙂
15. Cupcake sakura – Last but not least the gorgeous Ashlee from Ireland which gives some nice make up tips 🙂
Pheww finally done hehe It took me a while to do this post. Now will spend more time telling my fellow nominees :). You should check out these great blogs that I follow. Have a great day.