So this week I was nominated by the lovely Mammu from Mammu Likes. Do check her out, she is an Estonian Beauty with a sense of style and fashion tips. Thank you so much for this Award, it means I am doing something right with this blog 🙂
Basically I have to mention 7 things about myself an nominated others for this award. Well I do hope I don’t bore you to that, so here we go:
1. Well something that people don’t think when they see me, is that I was quite a tomboy when I was a kid. I used to hang out with boys, play football and had even my cut out short. I was a carefree child and didn’t care what people said about me.
2. Nowadays I still keep that tomboyish side of me when it comes to handy work. I am quite a handy person, if there something that needs fixing, I just find a way to do it. I painted my room on my own and decorated it by myself and maybe with a little help from relatives.
3. I am quite good when it comes to building things with wood. At the institute of Art and Design we had an opportunity to try a particular workshop and i chose the wood workshop. I carved wood, used the wood turning, created a lot of designs using wood and I love it. I learned a lot when I was working with wood which actually helps a lot when it comes to my job as a designer in office furniture.
4. Apart from my manly side, when I was younger I used to love designing clothes. I had a bunch of sketchbooks full of designs. I used to love watching the runway shows, with my sketchbook in my hands and drawing different outfit ideas that were probably fashionable at that time.
5. When I was a student I couldn’t afford buying new clothes, I had to go by with what I had. So I used to modify my clothes, so they always looked fashionable. I would create outfits out of nothing and when I went out I made sure I always looked good. I remember once I was given an ugly dress, and with the help of my mother which used to be a seamstress, changed it into this completely different and gorgeous dress.
6. To some extent blogging is my therapy. I love blogging because it reminds me to always enjoy the thing you have in your life 🙂 to always take care of yourself and be beautiful.
7. Some of you may know this already by I have another blog called “Work in Progress” which is about my weight loss journey. If you would like, you can check it out here.
So here are my Nominees in no particular order:
That is all for now 🙂 keep posted