Before I start explaining this look, I want to apologize for the low quality of the pictures taken. At the moment I am camera-less and I am using my phone, so the quality is not as good. I just ordered a decent digital camera to use in the meantime, as I honestly cannot afford to by a professional SLR camera at the moment.But I am hopeful the quality of the pictures will improve.
Let’s talk about the look, so yeah IT’S WEDDING SEASON. I really get excited during this time, as I get to see what brides get to wear on their wedding day. The look that I created, is what I think would look good on any bride. It’s a very simple make up look, suitable especially for that bride which is not use to wearing a lot of make-up, but would still like to look good for their wedding day.
I see a lot of mistakes in make-up that many make-up artists do on a bride. 1 Never put have make-up on the bride, no matter who’s the client, you have to make them a better version of themselves not transform them into someone else. 2 Never follow the trends, red lips are very much in vogue right now, however they don’t look good on everyone especially on someone with small lips. Also what looks good now, might not look good 20 years from now, so make sure your make-up is timeless.
- For this look always start with a very good eye primer, you want your make up to stay put as long as possible.
- After that I start by applying a matte white colour on the brow bone and into the inner corner of the eye.
- To add to the white I like to use a shimmery beige colour on the white and follow with a gold and peach tone on the middle of the lid.
- I like to use a frosty brown colour on the outer lid and onto the crease, finishing of with a tint of black colour and blend it all out with a unused brush.
- Apply a nice sleek eyeliner, make sure it’s not to thin and not to thick and build up the lashes with some mascara. I do suggest individual fake lashes to go with this look.
- Finally I apply some pink/red blush to create healthy rosy cheeks and very natural lipstick.
- If you want some color on the lips go for some pink shades. I find it ideal.
- Urban Decay Eye primer in eden
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Make Up Store – White and Satin
- Make Up Revolution- Eyliner
- Rimmel Wonderful Mascara
- MAC Blusher in Breezy
- Pupa Milano I’m Lipstick inR087
Well I hope you like this look, thank you all for reading my posts, I will try to posts some reviews this week.
Show some love by liking and following my blog, it feels great that all of the hard work I put in this blog is appreciated.
Feel free to comment down below