Hello there the weekend is here :),
Today I want to talk about this awesome product called Headache Relief Balm by Anatomicals. I have to warn you that you might be prepared to make a purchase after reading this review, because you are going to want it. I think we all have headaches at some point in time, if it’s after a long day at work or because of school stress, they are bound to happen. Little did I know that there is a simple, cheap cure for them, which is this balm by Anatomicals.
- Funny and quirky packaging and it constantly put a smile on my face.
- It does relieve the pain. It contains natural ingredients such as peppermint oil and is a clear balm. When I felt a headache coming on, I quickly popped a little amount of product onto each temple and hoped for the best. After roughly a minute I began to feel a very cooling sensation despite putting a very small amount of the balm on.
- It’s not going to do a miracle and take all the pain away but it will definitely make you feel a lot better.
- I also hear that the oily residue is great for the skin, even for after sun burns
- It also retails for the cheap amount of €4.99, and it will last you for a good amount of time.
- Even-though it’s isn’t much of a con, the balm has an oily resedue, which can leave a bit of an oily stain but being that it helps with the pain, I wouldn’t bother that much. Being that my forehead can be a bit oily, I prefer to remove it after the soothing feeling is over. But if you have a dry skin I would leave it, as it has a nice moisturizing texture and smell.
Will I ever buy this product again? I think I will,
Do I recommend it? I do highly recommend it, so go ahead and buy it 🙂 www.anatomicals.com.mt and check their facebook page here. You can find it also in various pharmacies around Malta too.