So I thought another look for you guys for this Halloween, this is way simpler than the previous one. This was created for those that aren’t used to experiment a lot with make-up, but still want to try something new for this Halloween. I chose to do the beautiful ancient ruler Cleopatra, and the look is inspired by the way she is portrayed in various movies. The most important aspect of this look is the eye-liner, if the eyeliner is done well your look is complete. I also used a wig because my bands have gotten longer, but if you have bangs, all you need is a few jewelry pieces on your head and you’ve transformed yourself into Cleopatra.
- I started with the usual base primer and used a shimmery white eye-shadow with a yellow undertone under the brows.
- Then I used a gold colour and applied it all over the lid even some on the crease, following with a blue eye-shadow on the outer lid and a little bit on the crease.
- Finally I did a double eye-liner, which is an eye liner both at the top and under of the eyes, and some mascara to finalize the look.
- Two faced primer
- Make up store Michroshadow Satin
- Elf 100 marble pelette
- Barry M eyeliner
- Collection Mascara
- As for the cheeks I used the elf bronzer to contour and Marber peach colour on the cheeks
- I kept is simple light and simple and used the Pupa glossy lips- lip gloss
Well guys I hope you like this look, if you choose try this look tag me in your photo, I would love to see your version of this look :). If you want to show your support, feel free to like and share this post with your friends and family. I also love reading all your comments below, your support means a lot to me,