Hello Beautiful people,
So today I realized that I haven’t reviewed some other elf products which I got this Christmas including this under-eye setting powder. I got this under-eye setting powder because It is very dark under my eyes, so it always good to have some light powder to even it out. I have mixed opinion about this product, I think is overall good but there are some things that I would change.
So here are my Pro’s and cons:
- It lightens underneath my eyes and makes my eyes pop.
- It also blends well with my skin and doesn’t make me skin look pale.
- It is very cheap
- I personally don’t like the packaging, because it is very small, you don’t have a lot of product and it is harder to apply.
- I don’t like the glittery texture of the powder.
- I also feel that the brush is not idea to apply the powder.
Overall it is a good product but to be honest I don’t think I will buy it again. I might as well buy the high definition powder from the studio line which I hear is pretty much the same minus the glitter and the small packaging.
That is all for now. Keep posted for more