Christmas is just round the corner, can you believe it 😀 ? Time flies so fast. This week instead of doing reviews I wanted to show give you ideas of what products to look out for this Christmas (which you can check my post here), what make-up look you should go for and my seasonal nail styles. If I manage I might even show you how to get your hair curled for this holiday season. Also guys don’t forget to participate in my Giveaway 😀 you might be the lucky winner, more info here.
Last Christmas my holiday look was more focused on the eyes while this year I want to focus more on the lips, so the eyes are kept on the natural side. I was going or a Vintage look, being that Christmas is so traditional, we should go back in time were women were elegant and always looked fabulous. For the eyes I chose glitter and gold, as for the lips I went for some traditional vintage red lips.
- Like always I start with an an eye-shadow primer, which is a must have for the holiday season. I always have long dinners and I am always out and about so a primer is fundamental to keep it all intact for long hours.
- Then I started to apply some shimmery white shadow under the brows and onto the inner lid.
- Following the white I used a lovely gold shimmer colour on the mid lid and a bronze colour onto the crease.
- To give this eye look a bit of a flair I added a silver glitter eye-liner which unfortunately isn’t so visible in the photos.
- Finally I applied some thin eyeliner and mascara. I would also suggest some beautiful fake lashes.
- Urban Decay – Potion Primer Eden
- Urban Decay -Naked 2 Pallete
- Pupa Diamond eyeliner
- Nyx the curve eyeliner
- Rimmel Scandalous Eyes Mascara
Cheeks and Lips:
- As for the cheeks I love a little bit of bronzer under the cheeks for contouring , and a pinkish red blusher on top of it. Then I finished of with a nice highlighter on top of the cheeks, on my nose, middle of my forehead and chin.
- Last but not least for the lips I used a red lip-liner and filled all of my lips with it, then added a bit of matte red lipstick and finished off with some glossy red lipstick.
- Nars Bronzing Powder – Deep throat
- MAC – Dollymix
- NYX lipliner in Plush Red
- MAC -Ruby woo
- Make up store- glossy lips – Cloe
I hope you like this look, feel free to tag me on facebook or instagram if you choose to try this look. It is very simple but yet effective and I believe anyone can do it