I am finally starting to review some the MAC products I got recently when I went to London. I have bought so many products before going to London and even from London that it is taking me a while to review you them all, but I love it. Apart from trying these great products I love telling you what I think about each product, it so much fun for me :D.
I wanted to start reviewing the products as if you were to apply them, being that I already reviewed the primer by MAC which you can view here, I will start with the Pro conceal and Correct Palette. When I went to the MAC section at Selfriedges there was a huge crowd of people trying out mac products so it was kind of hard for me to shop and look around but thankfully I was a little prepared as to what I wanted. Being that I never tried any MAC concealers I didn’t know what to get, but as I saw this palette I knew I had to have it.
- Let’s start with the packaging, I simple love their sleek black packaging I feels very sturdy I don’t think there will any be a reason for breakage.
- The concealers themselves are pretty good, even-thought they do not impress me much, the palette is perfect to cover minor imperfections or lighten some of the dark circles under the eyes.
- It is not cakey, it gives a medium coverage but it is quite buildable.
- It’s also great because it offers warm and cool shades and you can use the pink corrector to fox the warm shades of your fades.
- I wished they had a little more coverage like the MAC pro long wear concealer
- This palette is quite pricey as most of the other MAC products is costs £35, even though I do think it’s worth the money because you have a lot of shades in one palette, I could suggest you go for something else.
Will I ever buy this product again? I am not sure to be honest because I am a little bit hard to please :D, but I do like this palette not sure if I would go for it again because I would love for it to give more of a coverage.
Do I recommend it? I do recommend this palette because it’s a good concealer palette overall and you won’t be disappointing for sure.