Hey guys 🙂
So it is about time that I start Reviewing my lovely M.A.C products. Since the Primer is the first thing we apply in our make up routine and I thought I should start with the Prep + Prime skin base. Like most other products I like to mention the Pro’s and cons of the product, this way it will help you decide if you would every want to purchase it or not.
- I love the packaging, it is very sleek and I really like the pump. The packaging itself reflects the product by adding glitter to the usual black packaging because the liquid itself has a bit of glittery shine.
- The primer itself is like a white moisturizer – in fact it reminds me of the base primer I have of Missha. It moisturizes the face which helps with the application of the foundation.
- I love how it also evens out the face color and gives me a radiant face.
- It really made my foundation stay intact for a whole day which is pretty impressive.
- You cannot wear it on its own because of the shimmer it has.
- It is a bit expensive. I bought it for £19.50 which is about €22.50
Overall I think it is a good product and I would buy it again for the only reason that is made my foundation stay a lot longer than any other primer ever did. I have to say it really reminded me of the Missha base cream but the difference is that the Missha doesn’t hold the foundation for too long. I read a lot of reviews which had various opinions about the primer, some loved it and some hated it but I guess it depends on the skin type you have and what you expect from it.
I hope I didn’t leave anything out, and that I was of any help. This is my honest and personal opinion of the product. Keep posted for more 🙂