Before I start my review, DO NOT Forget to enter for my International Giveaway, kindly follow these simple steps on my post here.
Now let’s move on to another great product by this Swedish brand Make up store, which is this blusher called Glam Rose. I simply love it’s colour, it’s like a peach-pink colour with a tint or purple. It comes in the same packaging and size and most of their michroshadows, and retails for about €14.
- It is very pigmented and smooth
- The packaging is very sleek in black with a transparent M logo.
- The staying power for this blusher in Summer is about for 5hrs, and it winter it can stay on even up-to 8 hours which is pretty good considering the humidity we have in Malta.
- Easy to apply and blend and it can also be buildable
- Their products last forever I’ve used mine almost every day for 3 months now and it hardly has a dent in it. Great value
- I believe this colour would look great on all skin tones.
- They also have quite a range to choose from, from bright reds, peachy, pale pink, shimmery pinks to dark burgundy. I think everyone will find a couple of personal favorites from their collection.
- The only minor con I have about this product, is actually the packaging of the blushers. I would prefer if it has a clear lid like some of their other products (the michroshadows for ex.) Being that I have a lot of products, I like to see the colour of the blusher, it would make my life so much easier.
Will I ever buy this product again? Definitely, If I will ever run out of this colour I will repurchase it again for sure, but I will probably add more to my collection and buy some of their other beautiful colours.
Do I recommend it? I recommend it to anyone, they are really great and worth every penny