So here is a new make up look for you guys. It is very similar to a previous look I have done before, but with a new summery twist. I used a mixture of orange and golden colours that look great in this Sunny weather.
Here are the step by step instructions and products I used for this look:
- The first thing I applied was a nice beige/white eye-shadow under the brows from the MUA naked palette.
- I used a range of colours for this make up look using the e.l.f palette, starting with an orangy pink in the inner corner of the eyelid and then using a vibrant orange further on.
- On the middle of the lid I blended the orange colour with a bit of gold and then faded the gold with a black colour on the crease.
- I also applied some orange coulour on top of the crease and under the lower lashes.
- For the cheeks I used the e.l.f baked bronzer and the M.A.C sheertone blusher called breezy.
- As for the lips I used chloe by NYX.
Well guys I do hope you like this look, I will try to be more active on my blog as much as I can with more reviews and make-up looks. Thank you for following guys