I chose 4 colours, not sure if they had more colours, but if they did’t take more because I either didn’t like colour or probably have something similar. Unfortunately they have no names on them so I made names for them myself. 1 The ” Flirty Fushia” is another lovely pink colour more on the darker side, it transfer pretty well and it can be worn in any season. 2 The “Orangy Red” is another lovely orange-red colour, reminds me of the NYX coral colour I have, but this one is shimmer and not matte. 3 The “Barbie Pink” is a very bright pink, which unlike what it looks like in tube itself it’s a very light pink. I really like this color and would definitely prefer it on me in Summer rather than in Winter for some reason. 4 Last but not least the “Pinky Purple”, this colour is a mixture of pink and purple fused together into one gorgeous colour, I don’t have anything like this colour in my collection, it very pretty. A perfect colour for Winter and would look gorgeous in Summer too. The Flirty Fushia and Pinky Purple are very similar but the Pinky purple is lightly darker.
- I am pretty impressed with the quality of these lipstick for it’s cheap price.
- They are creamy and most of the transfer pretty well
- The darker colours have some pretty staying power. They don’t have the staying power as great brands like MAC but they are as good as any other drugstore brands I have tried.
- Did I mention they only cost for £1, that pretty ridiculous. They are as good as some of the lipsticks I have tried from some other drugstore and wayy cheaper.
- I honestly would give this product any cons being that it’s ridiculously cheap, but I have to say the lid comes off very easily, so be careful how to you store them or how you put them if your handbag.
Will I ever buy this product again? Definitely, if I’m ever in London again for sure, I love the colors and they are so cheap.
Do I recommend it? I recommend it to anyone, they are very good for their inexpensive price, I used them all the time.