It is Saturday and another Make-up look is up :D. Not sure if you have noticed, but I have been seeing a lot of Purple and blue colours when it comes to eye-shadow looks, apart from the usual nude. I felt I should create a new completely different look with the use of these colours, by using contrast. From a very pale white to vibrant purples hues. I find this look is wearable in any season, from Winter to Spring and even Summer.
- I always start every look with a primer then move on to the brows , give them a little bit of definition using a dark eyeshadow.
- Then I applied a metallic shimmery white colour onto the mid lid and followed with a puple dark colour on the inner and outer crease of the lid. I followed the dark purple with a lighter shade, which created this rainbow effect using only these 3 different colours.
- Finished of the look with the usual winged liner and mascara.
- Two faced eye-shadow primer
- Inglot purple Colours
- Vamp Eyeshadow- white
- Barry M – Gel eyeliner
- Rimmel – Scandalous eyes Mascara
Cheeks & Lips
- Primark Sunkissed bronzer and highlighter
- Mac blusher – Dollymix
- Mac -Creme cup lipstick
Well that is all concerning my new look, I do hope you like it. Let me know your opinion throught by commenting down below. Show your support by following my blog trough Facebook or e-mail 😀