I hope you are having a great week so far, and do not forget to enter for my awesome Giveaway by following some simple steps on my post here.
My latest look is inspired by the Spanish culture to which I absolutely adore. I was wearing this lovely dress to which it had these beautiful red and pink flowers on, to which it reminded me of the Spanish costumes, dancers usually wear. Unfortunately I didn’t take any proper eye detail photo but hopefully the instructions and rest of the photos will give you an idea of how to do it yourself.
- The eye look is a very simple, and natural, however the only difference is that I did apply fake lashes with this look.
- I started with a eye primer and used a matte white shadow under the brows and a shimmer colour on the inner and mid lid.
- Then I blended out the white, with a matte brown colour on the crease and a tint of black shadow.
- Finished the eyes by applying fake lashes, eyeliner and then mascara.
- Last but not least I defined the brows with a black eye-shadow
- Two faced eye-shadow primer
- Naked 3 Palette –
- NYX the curve eyeliner
- Duo glue for the lashes
- Rimmel – Scandalous eyes mascara
- The fake lashes are of an unknown cheap brand
Cheeks + Lips
- For the cheeks i used a lovely bronzer to contour, being that the spanish as well tanned and used a nice pinkish/red blusher for the cheeks.
- As for the lips, I wanted to go for a different colour rather that the usual Red, that they are mostly known for. Instead I went for a dark beautiful pink colour.
- Nars Bronzing Powder – Deep throat
- Make Up Store- blush- Glam rose
- Make Up Store- Lipstick – Mandy
Well I hope you like this look, if you choose to try it out tag me on Instagram or Facebook. Would love to read your comments down below and don’t forget the Giveaway 😀