So the New Years is here, and all of you beautiful people are probably preparing for tonight’s celebrations. I though I should show you what type of make up I would go for on such a night. It is new years eve so anything metallic and glittery colors would look great on this day.
For this style of make up I used mostly silver and black eye-shadow colors. Here are the step by step instructions:
1. First thing I used a shimmery white color as a base for under the eyebrows and on the eyelid.
2. Then I used silver color eye-shadow on the middle of the lid
3. I outlined the crease by using a black eye shadow
4. Then I used the e.l.f cream eyeliner on the crease and under the lower lashes and smudged it out for a darker effect.
5. Finally I finished of the eyes with a 60’s style eyeliner and mascara.
I do suggest to use very nude color lipstick because with this type of eye-shadow the eyes are the center of attention.
The way I did the crease color reminds me a lot of 60’s make up which is very much in vogue nowadays. I think it is very stylish and looks sophisticated. They also used this style of make up for the glamour daze make up of Mac.
I will also do a post about nails for this special day 🙂 so keep posted for more and Last but not least Happy New Year 🙂