I am always trying my best to come up with great make up look for you guys. If you want me to do a particular look and maybe give you step by step instructions to how you should do it, just comment down below :). I am always looking for something new to try, I love to challenge myself in make-up.
Blue moon is basically a blue based make-up look with a twist. I love mixing colours in order to create something out of the ordinary but that it still looks beautiful on the eyes. I have to admit it is getting harder to name my looks, but thanks to my awesome friends they help me come up with these creative names :).
A blue moon is usually used to describe a second full moon in a single solar calendar month, which happens every two to three years (seven times in the Metonic cycle of 19 years)
- I always start with a white of beige base colour but this time I used the e.l.f eye transformers the yellow tone colour.
- On the inner corner of my eye I applied a purple/blueish colour, before applying the mustard colour.
- Further on I blended the purple with a turquoise colour and then I used a dark brown colour on the crease with some navy blue.
- I also used a tint of black on the crease and of course the mustard yellow colour on the inner corner of the eyes.
- Finally I applied my favorite winged liner and some mascara. For the lips I used the Mua lip boom (very similar to viva glam nicky) and for the cheeks elf baked bronzer and mac sheertone blusher.
Well I hope you like this look guys, if you do I would appreciate a like or comment down below. Thank you for following and keep posted for more