Before I start my review I want to remind you to like my Facebook page, so that I will host an awesome Giveaway. I only have 2 likes left to get 100 likes overall :D. Thank you for your Love and Support xoxo
So a while ago,I treated myself to some of the Make up store’s fabulous products at the Launch of the New Dean Gera’s hair salon Launch. One of them is this lovely dark blue sparkly colour called Anders. This product was part of our goodie bag and I am more than happy that I got this beautiful dark blue polish. I simply love dark colored nail polishes as I believe they are the prefect colors to wear for winter. This product is also in my November Favorited which you can check out here.
- Like all Make up store nail polishes, they come in these sleek transparent bottle with a black matte tap and it contain 8ml of products.
- This particular colour is from their sparkling range which is this deep blue with sparkly undertones. I love this colour because it it is very wearable, even if it has that “sparkling” factor it doesn’t look childish or our of context if you wear it for work for example.
- It has a very good pigmentation which you can achieve with one coat but I always ops for a second coat.
- The staying power of this polish is amazing, it started chipping slightly after 5 days of wear.
- It retails for about 10.99 euro which is a pretty decent price, not too pricey but not cheap either
- The application was a little bit messy for me, the texture is a little bit too tick but I imagine it because of the sparkly undertones.
- It does not dry like their usual glossy polishes, it actually dries in a matte way so I did have to apply a top coat on it to achieve the result I wanted.
Will I ever buy this product again? I do have to admit, I fell in love with this colour so I might buy it again, however I’m pretty positive i’ll try some of their other polishes.
Do I recommend this product? Yes definitely, it a pretty good polish none the less, check their nail polished at their Shop at the Point Shopping Complex – 2 Sliema.