Spring is not doubt with us and after Easter I was in the mood to lay with bright colours. About two months ago when I was in Italy, I bought this beautiful dress by H&M, and on the front it has these beautiful florals with bright colored jams. So I let the dress inspire me to create this make up look.
- I always start the make up look by priming my eyes and then fill in my eyebrows with a mixture of brown and black eyeshadow. My eyebrows are a very dark brown colour, almost black so I like mixing both colours.
- Then I applied a matte white colour on the brow bone and onto the inner corner of my eyes, this is a good trick which will make your eyes bigger and wider than they already are.
- Following I applied a light brown on to the crease, this will serve as a base for the mixture of shadows, it will help with the blending of the colours. Then I apply a tiny amount of a very brown colour on the outer lid and blend it with the rest, still leaving an empty space on the middle of the lid.
- Now it’s time to work our way on the middle lid, on which I applied a beautiful bright yellow shade and as usual, blend blend, blend :).
- Finally I topped more shadow on the outer lid and onto the crease, this time in with a black colour. Finished off by applying eyeliner and mascara.
- As for the cheeks I used a nice red toned blusher and I left the lips natural as possible using a baby pink neutral lipstick.
- Two faced – eyeshadow primer
- I <3 Make up- your gorgeous palette
- Make Up Store – White shadow
- Make Up Revolution – Colour Chaos Palette
- Make Up Revolution-Eyeliner
- It Syle – Extra Volume Mascara
- MAC -Breeze blusher
- MAC- Cremesheen Creme Cup lipstick
Well I hope you like this look, please feel free to try this make up look and tag me in your photo. I love seeing people try my looks.
Also show some love by liking my work and follow my blog. Still learning and Improving.