So I did this Make-up look this yesterday and I loved this look so much that I thought of showing it to you guys, before some of the other looks I have prepared already. Being that fall is here and even Halloween is soon to be, I thought of doing a sexy Vampire inspired look. I have been a fan of vampires since I was a teen and at that time there wasn’t such a hype about them. People used to be scared of vampires or find them ugly but now since Twilight came out, everything changed. The actual vampires are known to be very pale because they are dead and their eye lid is quite dark with a red tint. Also watch out for a more natural look for fall below.
So here is my version with my step by step instructions and list of products that I used:
- First thing I applied a the face primer by MAC on the lids and then I started the eye-shadow by applying a matte red colour all over the lid. The red colour on the lid, gives the impression that you are sick or even dead in this case and it makes the face look pale. Elf Palette
- Then I used a dark purple colour and blended it with the red colour. Elf palette
- For the crease I used a black and a dark brown from the Fraulen 38 palette.
- Finally I applied the eyeliner using the NYX curve liner (which I will review soon) and Revlon Mascara.
- For the cheeks I only used a contouring bronzer by E.l.f being that vampires are pale I didn’t apply any blusher.
- As for the lips I used this lovely dark purple colour lipstick which I bought at a flee market, so it doesn’t come from any particular brand.
I also did a more natural look for you guys, basically all I did was remove the dark lipstick and applied a baby pink colour lipstick instead, from MUA. I also added a bit of peach blusher on the cheeks, and there you have a nice look for fall:
I hope you like my version of female version of Vampire make-up.If you wish to wear this look for a night out leave it as it is but if you are interested in wearing this look for Halloween, do add some blood drops next to you mouth and of course some fangs. Also If I find a male model, I will actually do the male version make-up of a vampire.
That is all for now, keep posted for more and thank you for following and feel free to like my Facebook page. Also have any make-up suggestion or you want me to do a particular look for you with step by step pictures, do let me know in the comment below.