Since NYX opened in Malta I have been loving all of the products I bought and given. As I am always on the look for a new mascara to fall in love with and when I saw this mascara with its huge wand, I knew I had to have it however it failed to impress :(. I really don’t like giving bad reviews about products but unfortunately this has to be one of them. I am always 100% honest in my reviews and if I don’t like a product I wouldn’t want others to waste their money on products that aren’t so good.
- The mascara comes in a nice black sleek packaging
- I love the brush, it’s big and thick and I imagine with a good formula it will give gorgeous lashes.
- A good way I found to use this mascara is as a primer, you apply it first to give it that slight thickness than apply another good mascara for the final result.
- The formula just does nothing for me, it doesn’t give any me any sort of volume and it definitely doesn’t lengthen my lashes.
- I have applied it with two coats and it like I didn’t apply any mascara at all, it just made my lashes a bit darker.
- I also hate the nylon fibers in this formula it seems to be flaking off and it gets stuck in my eye.
Will I ever buy this product? I am sorry but definitely not, it just didn’t do it for me.
Do I recommend this product? I don’t, but I do recommend you try some of their other mascaras from NYX because I’m sure they do a better job.