A while ago I bought the “Flawless” tshirt from Beyonce’s new Album clothing line. As most you already know I am quite a huge Beyonce fan and as a Woman and quite a feminist I am really in love with her song called Flawless. The song Flawless is about us women believing in our true natural beauty and to always work to better ourself and not to please men but to please ourselves. With that motto in my head, I put the shirt on, wore some fancy jewellery and wore a fearless and “flawless” make up look. Some of you might have thought I would do a more natural look, because indeed we are all beautiful naturally. But nothing makes me feel more flawless than an edgy make-up look, cause in the end we should feel free to express our self the way we like. 🙂
The look is very edgy, smoking but still feminine, check out my step by step instructions below:
- For the eyes I basically did a normal Smokey eye look with a twist underneath. I started off with the black eye shadow onto the crease and blended it out on the mid lid with a beige/white colour. Very easy and simple to do.
- I also used a brown colour on the crease to blend the black with the white, which unfortunately isn’t that visible due to my low quality camera.
- What makes the look stand out is the purple cream eye-shadow which I applied under the lower lashes moving further out, under the black eyeliner.
- Of course you cannot finish the look without the usual eyeliner and mascara
- NYX Palette
- Wjon purple cream eye-shadow
- MAC gel liner
- Benefit They’re real Mascara
Cheeks and Lips
- For the cheeks I used a little bit of bronzer (but not as much as it looks in the photo hehe which reminds me, to but a good camera) and then applied a reddish tone blusher.
- As for the lips I used the natural pinkish colour lipstick
Well I hope you liked this look, it is a very simple look so you can try it easily at home. If you love Smokey eyes but want to try something different use a pop or colour under the lower lashes, believe me you will look great. Remember if you have small eyes, it is better to use coloured eyeliner, and make it very thin.
Show some love by liking or sharing my posts, and I always love to get your response, so feel free to comment down below.