First of all I want to wish all the Maltese a happy feast while for the rest of the world I do hope you are enjoying your day to the full :). Recently I have been very influenced by the Indian culture. I am in love with the use of colours when it comes to fashion, make up and even religion. Colour plays an important aspect to their values and everyday life. Something I noticed is, that they go full out with make-up and colour on bridal make-up. In western societies we usually go for more natural colours.
It would be interesting, I really get to do make up in India, because I wouldn’t have any restraints. Both in Malta and other western countries I have had clients that are sometimes scared to apply different colours because they think it will look bad, but it doesn’t. It all comes to application and blending. However let’s get to my look, I have noticed the use of purple, blue, and yellow in Indian Make-up so I thought these should be my main colours.
For this look I used:
- The Two Faced, shadow insurance primer
- Make up store – white shimmer colour
- E.l.f palette for the yellow, blue, purple colour
- Maybellline lasting drama gel eyeliner
- L’Oreal extra volume colagen Mascara
- For the lips I used OMG lipstick by MUA
- Cheek, elf baked bronzer, Mac sheerton blusher breezy