I am back :), finally after months being away from this blog, I have time again to start writing some posts for you :). Halloween is coming up, isn’t that exciting? 😀 I think its the best opportunity we get, to be creative with make-up and costumes. This year I should be a having a Halloween photo-shoot which I will post once published, for which I might be using this make-up look, not on myself but on other models. The look is basically a scary Ghost inspired from various movies, like the Ring, Mamma, the Grudge. It is a very easy look to do, all you need is a ton amount of patience and the right products.
Below you will find my instructions of how to create such a look:
1. The first thing you should do when creating this look is apply a primer. Chose an adequate for your skin type. If you have redness use a primer that will hide the redness so that it won’t show even after applying foundation.
2. Apply a very white foundation, it doesn’t need to be a very pale white, just choose a two shade lighter foundation. I’ve seen make-up artists over do it with the white foundation and instead of looking artistic it ends up showing that it’s just a pasty make-up. You want to make it as real as possible, that it scares people out :D.
3. Then we can start on with the eyeshadow. For this look all you need are black and red colours (elf palette). I started off by using a black eyeshadow and marked the area around my eye, then followed with a black matte gel liner (WetnWild) and topped it all over the shadow. It’s hard to created a very dark black circle using just eyeshadow, which is why you need a gel liner to get it as dark as possible. In order for the look to be more “natural” i blended the black outwards. Further on I applied and blended the red eyeshadow with the black shadow under my eyes, and finally created some crack lines with a liquid liner.
4. Finally I applied some black shadow to highlight my cheek bones, on my inner lips and even around my nose.
5. I also suggest backcombing your hair to create a scary hairstyle and wear a black or white dress, and be ready to scare some people for Halloween :D.
I hope you enjoyed this look as much as I did doing it, if you try this look make sure to tag me so that I can see it. Show some love by sharing this post with your family and friends
Happy Halloween Everyone