Hello guys, The Christmas Holidays are soon with us, and I am sure most of you have already started their Christmas shopping. Being that I don’t think I will manage to review these awesome products before the holidays, I still want to show you some products to be on the lookout for. These are some products which I got from various cosmetic brands, that truly Scream Christmas holidays for me. Mostly a lot of glitter, red, gold and silver colors.
- Scandaleyes retro glam Mascara by Rimmel – I am recently loving this mascara, it’s cheap and it gives some good volume ( retails about 7.50 euros)
- Vamp Mascara by Pupa both in black and Rouge Noir – Pupa really make the best mascaras ever, I love their Diva lashes but this one is great too. If you have blond lashes try their latest colored mascara in Rouge Noir colour from the Pupa princess collection, it’s just gorgeous. (Retails for 13.99 euros)
- Diamond Eyliner by Pupa – From the usual black eyeliner why not also try these cool glitter eyeliner. I think it’s perfect for the festive season you can create some interesting looks with this liner. This is also a limited edition product from Pupa which you can find right now in most outlets (Retail for 10.90 euros)
- NYX lip pencil in Plush red – I am simply loving this lip pencil and it goes perfectly with most of my red lipsticks and it so cheap.
- Make up store – glossy lips in Cleo – I usually go for matte red lipsticks but when I was given this gorgeous red lipgloss I knew I had to wear it this Christmas.
- Pupa Lasting Colour in 830 – There is so much you can do for the festive season and I believe a little glitter is perfect for this season. It has these silver/gold hues which would look great on their own or on top of some red polish. Also from the latest Pupa Princess collection, so go and get your hands on it before it goes. (Retails for 5.60euros)
- Make up store Nail polish in Teresa – This is another beautiful glitter nail polish with various coloured hues from the usual gold and silver and some blue and purple hues. Not sure if you will find this at the Make-up store in Malta right now, because it has been recently launched in Sweden, but if they do just grab a hold of it.
- Rimmel – Space Dust in Luna Love – This is a beautiful and cheap nail polish for this christmas. It’s like a glittery metallic magenta colour, which I absolutely love and look great for the holidays. (retail for about 4euros)
Well that is all guys, I do hope you find this helpful, if you need any further info do not hesitate to contact me. Also do not forget my Giveaway, one lucky winner will win some fabulous products :D. XOXO Sarah-Jane