This is my first review on my new website :), which is pretty exciting. I do hope you like new layout and logo, I designed it to be very simple, and accessible. Let me know what you think below.
This today I will review the Maybelline- Eye studio lastin Drama- Gel eyeliner (yes the name is long), I have been using this eyeliner for a long time and have found it to be quite a good gel eyeliner and the best I had tried from most drugstore brands. The texture of it is in between that of a pencil and that of a liquid liner. It comes with a nice brush which unfortunately I lost for some reason, so I couldn’t show it to you guys. It retails for approximately €9 which is a good price for a gel liner and you get a good amount of product which will last you for a long time.
- It has a nice dark black colour, just the way I like them
- The packaging is very nice and quite sturdy, however it would be better if the brush incorporated with the tube, so I you don’t get to lose it
- The brush is good especially for a winged eyeliner but not suitable for precise thin lines
- It last on my lids for a whole day. When I used to wear it for work, it would still be visible once I got home, 9hrslater.
- The most annoying thing for me was that I have to clean the brush after each application, because the buildup can cause the liner to look very sloppy.
- If you have oily lids it might smudge a little bit after a long day or wear but on me it worked just fine.
- Make sure that if you use it, use it repetitively, don’t forget about it like I did cause it dried out a bit. However I still use it for my eye-brows.
Will I ever buy this product again? Maybe, it’s not a bad eyeliner but not my favorite either. I like that it stays on for a long time but having to clean the brush all the time after using can be annoying.
Do I recommend it? I recommend this to girls who aren’t a fan of pencil or liquid liners.