If you know me, you would probably know that I am a major Beyonce fan. She is truly an amazing singer and performer and now with her new visual album I couldn’t but steel some of her looks. Partition is definately one of the sexiest song in her new album and whenever I hear it, It truly gives me good vibes, I feel sexy and powerful. The make-up reflects all of this femininity and sex appeal, which is why I wanted to try it out myself.
Of course I am not beyonce but hopefully my look will help you to do something similar yourselves, if you want to be a little bit daring. The look its pretty simple, she has some bold black liner and smokey eyes that blend out on the crease and some glossy red lips. The look is not exactly as hers in the photo above but its my inspiration, but do see the photo below of the look I was mostly going for. Keep reading for further information 🙂
(I do apologies for the low quality of the pictures, I do hope to invest in a professional camera in the future 🙂 )
- I always start with a primer however right after I chose a black eyeshadow and lined my eyes like applying an eyeliner and blended it out upwards towards the crease
- Then I used a creme colour on the crease to blend the black shadow and some light shade under the brows.
- I also highlighted the brow and then applied some liner and mascara. I don’t think you would need any fake lashes with this look due it its dark shadow, but you can always do so. Something I learned recently is that her make-up artist rarely applies fake lashes on her.
- Two face eyeshadow primer
- Fraulein 38 nude eyeshadow palette
- Make Up store Microshadow in desert and white
- NYX the curve eyeliner
- Revlon Scandalous eyes Mascara
Cheeks and Lips:
- As for the cheeks I used a bit of bronzer to highlight the cheek bone and then a nice pink toned blusher on the cheeks. Finally I applied a little bit of highlighter on the T zone to give a nice glow to the skin. I find that with such a dark look a highlighter is very useful to balance things out.
- With regards to the lips I used first the matter red lipstick then on top of it a lovely red lipgloss.
- ELF Baked bronzer
- Make Up store blusher in Glam Rose
- MAC Ruby Woo
- Make Up Store in Cleo
My make up is mostly inspired by this look however it is very similar to the first image of Beyonce however the shadow is a bit different.
Well I do hope you like this look, I would really appreciate a thump up or like trough facebook. Also feel free to comment down below I do love hearing your opinion 🙂
Lot of Love