Here I am again, with a new Make-up look for you guys :). Recently I have been obsessing over the song “Royals” by Lorde, and of course I couldn’t help but notice the simple yet original make-up look she is wearing on her music video. The overall make-up look is very simple, however the eye-shadow/ liner is quite unique. There’s something about it that is really edgy yet basic, which also reflects this cut-crease winged liner.
- This looks is very basic, it all about application. I by using a primer and then used a matte white shadow under the brows and into the inner corner of the lid and I applied a beige colored shadow on the mid lid.
- Then I started applying the winged eyeliner upward and onto the crease. The shape reminds me of a cat’s ears.
- Finally I used a black eye-shadow and applied it on the liner and blended it out.
- Last but not least I applied a dark black mascara.
- Urban decay Potion primer Eden
- Make up store white michroshadow
- Urban decay Naked 2 palette – bootycall and blackout
- NYX the curve eyeliner
- Benefit – The’re real mascara
- NARS – Laguna bronzer and Deep Throat blusher
- Her lips are in a nude colour which is why I used the MAC creme cup lipstick
I hope you enjoyed this look, it was a lot of fun for me to do this look. If you do get to do this look please tag me, I love to see your takes on the looks I create :). Thank you for following and for reading my posts, feel free to comment, like or share