Here I am back with a new make-up look for you guys. The only thing I like about winter is that you can get away with smokey eyes any time. Even though I would still wear this look any time of the year, in winter I find it to be more suitable. This look is definitely for the daring girls but I believe black smokey eyes look good on anyone if it’s done in the right way, you can have green, blue, brown or black eyes, it will still look good on you. Being that I have big eye lids, smokey eyes never wear me out, but someone with smaller features has to be more careful, but if you do not go above the crease one shouldn’t worry. 🙂
- First things first, I always start with an eye-shadow primer, to which I apply it all over the lid and somethimes even on the brows (so that I can shape them the way I want). I started applying a black eye-shadow and applied it all over my lid and made sure to blend it onto the crease with a light brown colour.
- Then I use the shimmer white colour under the brow and on the inner corner of the eyes.
- Then move on to the eyeliner and to add a different touch to this look I applied the glitter black eyeliner, which unfortunately isn’t so visible in the images. 🙁
- Finally I curled my lashes and applied some mascara and defined my lashes with some black eye-shadow
- Urban Decay Potion Primer – Eden
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette – Blackout – Tease
- Make up store – Satin
- NYX – The Curve Eyeliner
- NYX – Eye Pensil -Black Glitter
- Benefit They’re real Mascara
Cheek + Lips
- As to my cheeks, I made sure to contour my skin as much as I can, I find it to be very important when you do smokey eyes. Being that the eyes are so dark, you need to make up for it by contouring or else your face will look flat. So I used a lot of bronzer around my face and under my cheek bone, then use a nice redish-pink blusher, which gave my skin a bit of life.
- For the lips I went for a very natural baby pink, nude colour
- Primark – Sunkissed Bronzer
- MAC- Breezy
- MAC – Creme cup
So that is all guys, I hope you like this look, I have a couple of interesting looks coming up, and do not forget the Giveaway which I will be hosting pretty soon 😀 So keep posted , thanks for following