Hey guys :),
I thought before leaving for a week, I will do a make-up look for you guys. I wish to thank you all for the support I’ve been having and so I will do my best to post something next week if I get some internet and let you know how I will be doing. But if not, you can still follow me on Instagram, there is the link to it on the right.
As you might have already noticed, this look is inspired by a true talented singer, performer and entrepreneur, Beyonce. I have been a fan of hers since Destiny’s child launched their first single No No No. Women at that time needed to see independent women in music industry that empowered us and made us feel able to achieve anything we want. This look was inspired by the early stages of Beyonce’s career, she used to wear this look many times both on stage and in photo shoots. It is a subtle smokey eye look that makes any woman feel like a diva.
Here are my step by step instructions and products used:
- Instead of a Usual primer I used the white Jumbo pencil by NYX, and applied it all over the lid. This will make your lid that perfect white canvas that every artists loves to have.
- Then I started by applying a dark brown eye-shadow using the Fraulein Nude palette, on the crease and blended the color further down on the lid. This creates a nice gradient effect in which you can blend easily with a lighter shade of color, for which I used the nice shimmer white by the Make up store
- I used the same color and applied it under the brows. To give a more depth to the eye I applied a tint of black onto the crease and blended it with the rest. Fraulein Nude Palette.
- Finally to complete the eye look a nice winged eyeliner on top and even below the lashes. For this look I used the Maybelline gel liner, which I will try to post a review of after I get back :).
- Please note that these aren’t the usual steps of applying the eye-shadow but for this look this is the best way for it to look good.
- For the cheeks I used the E.l.f contouring bronzer and the Nars Deep Throat. As for the lips I used a Rimmel creme lip gloss. I forgot the name of it as I had it for a long time and the name rubbed off.
Well guys that is all for today 🙂 I do hope you like this look, feel free to comment down below or like this post. I really do enjoy reading your lovely comments and thank you for following