Hello guys :D,
It about 4 days until Christmas, have you been Good or Bad? :D. I have created these two looks for this season one of which is on the lighter natural colours, while the other one is more on the vibrant side. These couple of days I wanted to give you ideas of how to look your best, which includes make-up, nails and even hair. So keep posted and don’t forget my Giveaway.
I simply loved wearing both looks but I have to say I am in love with the red (bad) nail look. Both are very easy to do, so check out my photos and instructions, for you to do them yourself.
Will you be Good this Season?
- The first nail polish I used is one of this 3 set nail Polished from Primark. I personally don’t like this polish because it stars cracking after a couple of days but the colour is lovely. So just find a baby pink nail polish and apply it on all of your nails.
- Then I used the lovely Long Lasting by Pupa, which I simply adore. It has silver and gold hues, which go perfectly with this (Good) look. Apply it all over your nails or else on the tip only but being that I used a very light colour underneath, it wouldn’t be too much.
- Finally apply a top coat to finish of the look, for which I used the NYX top coat.
Will you be bad?
- First I applied this beautiful red colour by Maybelline, called Forever strong. What I love about this nail polish is that is stay on like forever but it takes a while to dry.
- Then I applied this gorgeous Make Up Store glitter polish called Teresa, on the tips of my nails. This glitter polish is really beautiful it has a mixture of colours and not just silver and gold .
- Last but not least I used the top coat by NYX to finish of the look.
So what do you choose to be Good or Bad ? 😀 Let me know by commenting down below