Before I start with my review, I want to let you know, that I will be hosting an International Giveaway, only if I get 100 likes on Facebook. So please like my Facebook page on this Link :https://www.facebook.com/makeupbysj 🙂
Being that in Malta it’s currently freezing cold and raining, I thought of brightening your day with this lovely bright nail-polish colour by NYX. I simply love this nail polish not only for it’s gorgeous vibrant orange color but even for it’s own name Forever 1989, which is the year I was born in :D. On my first trial, the application went really smoothly and the color is just gorgeous, have I said that already? hehe probably. Even if this colour would be more suitable in Summer, I really enjoyed wearing it, as not all oranges look good on my skin tone but this one does.
- The quality of this polish is very consistent.
- The brush is really good, I didn’t have any problems with the application.
- I also love the formula because it’s not to thick that it will take ages to dry and not to runny.
- It also doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes to fully dry
- This polish retails for only 4 euros, very cheap
- The only negative thing I can think of, is that you need to apply 2 or 3 coats to have the full colour-effect but other than that there isn’t anything else which I don’t like.
Will I ever buy this product again? Definitely, but might try some other colours from their Girls Nail polish range :).
Do I recommend this product? Hell yeah 😛 especially to those born in 1989 😀 you have to have this.