Sorry been MIA lately but i has on of the busiest weekends. It has also been a bit crazy here in Malta with the Election going on but I am back to normal now. So I thought I should review another great product from Mac.
I got the Pro Longwear Concealer because I have heard great reviews about the product so I thought I should check what is all the buzz about. I got in NC42 for some crazy reason because it is a bit darker than my skin however it works well if I blend it out with some other lighter colored concealer or foundation. Like any of my other reviews, I will mention the Pro’s and Con’s of the product, so let’s get started :
- It is lightweight and Pigmented
- It really lasts for a long time
- If you choose the right colour for your skin it will blend perfectly because I can feel it with the liquid it self.
- Price is Ok for £14.50 as It would probably last for a long time
- The pump dispenses too much product – you can never press it halfway its either a full pump or nothing – I sometimes mix the excess product with my moisturizer for a quick tinted moisturizer.
Overall I am impressed with the staying power of the concealer. I will definitely repurchase it again and hopefully next time with the right skin tone. If you have a M.A.C store next to you, you should definitely purchase it, make sure you find the right skin tone.
That is all for now, keep posted for more