Today I thought if reviewing some other products I was given from NYX , one of which are these Slim eye pencils in Black and Bronze Glitter. I have to admit I am not much of a glittery person when it comes to eye pencils, I always seem to go for the matte ones, however it’s nice to have something different for a change. I have tried something similar back in the day, and they used to be quite rough on the eyes because of the glitters, but these liners are truly an exception, they applied very smoothly and gave impressive results. I might actually try something fun with these too someday.
- They have a wide selection of eye pencils and not just glitter ones like I have
- They are super affordable they retail for about 3 to 4 euros if i’m not mistaken
- The liners are very smooth and it applies well, without the need of having to apply several layers especially the black one.
- Once applied it stays put, I never had any problems with fading however I would suggest using a concealer underneath especially for those that have oily lids.
- The Bronze shimmer is slight less pigmented but it applies smoothly as well, it takes a couple of layers to achieve an opaque line.
- It says you can even apply it on your brow, I highly suggest for you not to do so because of the glitter. Nobody wants glittery eye-brows unless it’s for a fashion shoot or an artistic make-up look.
Will I ever the this product again? Being that they since they are super cheap, I’m not expecting them to be the best pencils out there. I probably won’t purchase any more of the glitter pencils, but I would buy their regular Slim Pencils, which are great buys!
Do I recommend this product? If you like having shimmery liners than I would definitely recommend these particular liners, as they are cheap and good quality but if your not into the shimmery one buy the regular slim pencils, they’re great 🙂