A few months ago I posted this picture of myself on Instagram, this was me all dolled up before a wedding I attended with my boyfriend. I haven’t had many weddings this year, and it was a lovely opportunity to look and feel my best. The dress I wore was a simple but yet lovely purple dress, which got me inspired to do this look. Everyone I know loved this look, and my new colleagues being still unaware that I am an artist myself, thought I went to a professional make-up artist. I was however very flattered as it means I did a good job 🙂
- The eyes are the main focus of this look. I wanted to create a nice sultry smokey eyes, but still having a soft feel to it all. Make up can entice you, but it can also put you off especially when it’s not done the right way.
- I made sure that the inner corner of the eyes where a light colour, then mixed a couple of purple and violet shades together to create a nice mid tone colour. Finishing off with a deeper purple colour and black shadow and blend it all with a brown shadow in between the crease and the brow bone.
- Of course a nicely done winged eyeliner, some mascara and fake lashes will complete the eyes.
- For the lips I used a nude pink tone lip liner and lipstick and as for the cheeks a peachy toned blusher does wonders with a purple look.
- Make up revolution Colour Chaos Eyeshadow Palette
- Kiko Milano Colour Fever Eyeshadow Palette in 101 Coral Burgandy
- Kiko Milano Eyeliner
- Essence I <3 Extreme Volume Mascara
- Wjcon Lip Liner 03 Rosa Antico
- Make Up Store Trip Lipstick
- Make Up Revolution
Well hope you like this look, I will start posting some product reviews and more make up looks for you guys.
Would love your opinion and show some love and Like my Facebook page and follow my blog
Lots of Love