Yesterday I had a small party of my niece’s Holy Communion, and I wore a nice red lace top, that I bought a while ago. I thought of matching my make-up to what I wore with a twist. Usually when you use a red colour as an eye-shadow it can look very dark and Gothic, to give it a lighter tone I used a very light and vibrant green on the inner corner of my eyes.
List of products that I used:
- As a base colour I used the eye transformer palette by E.l.f which is the first shade of the palette that transforms into a whitish green.
- Then I applied the red in the middle of my lid blending it out into the crease using the Palette from E.l.f.
- For the crease I used a dark black also from E.l.f and blended it out with the red.
- Then I applied the light green/ lime colour on the inner crease and under my eye to give tone the whole look down. I applied it after the darker colours because when you are working with dark colours like red and black a light colour tends to fade away. So by applying it, as a last thing, it shows and lasts longer.
- Finally I applied a nice winged liner using the Golden Rose eyeliner and applied some Mascara using the L’oreal volume Mascara.
- As for the cheeks I used the E.l.f baked brozer St.lucia, and M.a.c Breezy sheertone blusher.
- Last but not least for the lips I used the Catrice colour show lipgloss
That’s all for now guys, I hoped you enjoyed this make-up look.
Thank you for following and keep posted for more 🙂