Hello Beautiful people,
I truly missed doing make-up looks for you guys, however like any artist I need my muse. Like any other muse it is not available on speed dial, and it comes and goes when it wishes. Yet I still wear make-up when I go out and I thought of showing you random make-up looks I wear now and then. Even if they don’t stand out as much as some other looks I do, I still think you might like them :D.
This Make-Up look I named it Spring Plum, being that now we are finally in spring time and I used a beautiful Plum shadow for the eyes. I mixed the plum colour with a darker brown shade on the crease, some black liner and Pink lipstick and Voila.
- I <3 Make-up You’re Gorgeous Palette by Make up Revolution
- Make-Up Revolution Eyliner Waterproof
- It Style Extra Volume Mascara
- MAC Sheerblush in Breath of Plum
- Make-Up Revolution – #LipHug Lipstick in She’s Up all Night
Well I hope you like this Random Make-Up look, hope to post more in the future,
Lot of love