As you all know Halloween is round the corner, which is why I did this make-up look just for you guys. I wanted to do an artistic version of the pretty devil, which is a bit different from what we usually see on Halloween. It was really fun for me doing this look, I love using my artistic skills to transform myself into different characters.
This look may not be easy for some to do, however you can take some of the aspects of my look and transform them into something else, but quite similar. I will try to explain in brief the process and show you how it was done.
- It started this look by using a primer all over the eyelid and even on my brows, then I applied a little bit of a shimmery shadow under the brows.
- Then I applied a red eye-shadow all over the lid and outwards and topped on some burgundy shimmery colour.
- I used the same technique under the eyes, and onto the cheek bone and lined it all out with a black eyeliner and finally layers of mascara.
- I do suggest fake eyelashes for this look it will make it even more dramatic, but if you don’t like having fake lashes, mascara should be more than enough
- Urban Decay Potion Primer Eden
- Make up store Michroshadow in Satin – white shimmer
- Elf 100 palette – red colour
- Fraulein 38 – Nude Palette – Shimmery Burgundy Colour and Black
- Barry My Eliner
- Collection big fake ultimate Mascara
I applied the Primak- Sunkissed bronzer to contour my face and MAC breeze on top of it, to give it that reddish look.
I hope you love this look as much as I loved doing it. I do wish you a happy rest of the week and keep posted, as I have more reviews and make-up look coming up. Would love to read your comments down below, and feel free to like and share this make-up look