When I was a little kid, I loved painting my nails, even-though it would probably be just another red colour. Back then in the 90’s, there wasn’t much you could do with your nails, a simple french manicure was a hit back then. Now we all have all sorts of colours available and to top that there are further decor available for your nails, like these caviar beads Make Up Store Caviar nail deco.
As I was given these caviar beads, I couldn’t wait to try them on. My first trial was quite a mess, I applied a nice layer of nail polish and then spear some of these beads on my nails, the result was pretty cool even-though I didn’t know I had to press them a little bit so that they stayed longer. The messy part was when I decided to do a top coat on the beads, which I highly suggest for your not to do, because the colour of the beads will vanish and they become all silver.
So then I decided to do some research and I realized my mistakes and wished for a better result this time. I have to say it looked pretty good but after a while they were a bit of annoying me and slowly slowly they the beads vanished. Not sure if it’s because I would constantly touch the feeling of having a bunch of beads on my nails or because they cannot possibly stay long on the nails.
- The packaging is ideal for application however a bit annoying when it comes to putting the extra beads back in place
- I love the coloured caviar beads and also that they are pretty small which makes them wearable, if they were bigger I wouldn’t wear them.
- I can assure you that these beads will last you for a good time, if you conserve the beads during application. I personally use a small bowl while applying them.
- It retails for 8.99 euros which isn’t pretty bad
- Well the negative thing about this caviar deco is that they won’t last more than a couple of days, and it has nothing to do with the brand, but with the Caviar deco in general.
- A suggestion for the Make up store brand is to do a second opening so that it would be easier to insert the beads back in the transparent packaging.
Will I ever buy this product again? To be honest I don’t think so, even-though I think it is fun to have them.
Do I recommend it? Why not, overall I think it is a fun concept and I think everyone should give them a shot