Sorry for being MIA lately, but you seriously think I would forget to post a valentines make-up look? of course not :D. This year I thought Valentines should be a little bit girly so this look came in to mind. It is very simply, however very effective, it is a line between pretty and sexy.
- I always start this look with a primer then I move on to a nice white matte shadow under the brows and into the inner corner lid.
- Following the white I applied a baby pink colour on the middle of the lid and onto the lower crease.
- Finally I applied a nice matte black shadow onto the crease and blended it all out. I also like to use a beige colour to blend out the black shadow with the white used under the brows.
- To complete the look I always apply a nice winged lined and mascara.
- Two faced eye-shadow primer
- NYX full shet of eyeshadows box
- NYX the curve eyeliner
- Benefit they’re real mascara
Cheeks and Lips:
- For the cheeks I felt that a nice pink blush would go perfectly just find, however I like to contour it with some bronzer.
- As for the lips, I used this gorgeous pink lipstick, reminds me of a barbie doll.
- Primark Sunkissed Bronzer
- MAC Dolly Mix blusher
- Primark Pink Lipstick which I called Barbie Pink check review.
I simply hope you like this look, feel free to show some love by following my blog through e-mail, facebook and even bloglovin. Would love to know what you think about this look and finally wish you all a Happy Valentines Day 😀