I am finally starting to review some of the products I got from London, which I have been testing for a while now. The first product I will review is the most raved about Mascara ever, which is the Benefit – They’re Real Macara. I was really excited to try this mascara because of great reviews I’ve read, but it turned out to be a bit of disappointment. Mind you it’s not a bad mascara, I seriously love how it separates my lashes, but I have no idea why there is such a hype about it. I do still have mixed feelings about this product, which you will notice from my pros and cons.
- I love the packaging it reminds me of a 50’s style mascara, it comes in a black box with orange typography, while the actual mascara has a nice silver/grey squarish shape.
- I love how it separates the lashes, the brush is the main reason for that because it’s like a hard comb to the lashes.
- Makes lashes really long
- Easy brush to use, even if the brush is a little bit weird
- It’s jet black
- Being that I have thick and heavy lashes it clumps them after to many layers.
- It didn’t give me any volume
- The brush is a bit to hard for my taste, the first time I applied the mascara I almost hurt my eyes, but once you get used to it, its OK.
- If I don’t layer up, it doesn’t look like I have any mascara on
- It is a bit expensive for such a mascara, i got it for about €24 which is about £19.
Will I ever buy this product again? Not sure to be honest, I like how it seperates my lashes but it doesn’t give me any volume. Mixed feelings :/
Do I recommend it? If you are looking for a mascara that separates your lashes and gives you length, I highly recommend it but if you are looking for volume then this is not your mascara.
Have you ever tried this Mascara?, would love your opinion. Keep posted for more guys 🙂