The New Year is soon with us and I wanted to leave you with a new make-up look. Before I talk about this look, remember that Today is the last day to participate in my Giveaway, Tomorrow I will pick a lucky Winner. This look is solely base on blue colours, which I think are perfect for this winter. You can also choose to wear this look for your new years eve party, if you want to go for something a bit different this year. I have been seeing a lot of purple and blue eye-shadows on the cat walk and I wanted to create my own look with these beautiful blue colors.
- Always start with an eye-shadow primer, however this time I started from the crease and applied a dark metallic shadow and blended it in with a lighter blue eye-shadow on the mid lid. Finally I used a creme light shimmer blue shadow on the inner lid and a white colour under the brows.
- Then finished of the look by highlighting my brows, applying a winged eyeliner and mascara.
- Urban Decay Potion Primer Eden
- Pupa Vamp compact eye-shadow in 400
- Pupa Vamp Wet and Dry eye-shadow in 405
- Pupa Vamp (Princess Collection) Creme Eyeshadow in 002
- NYX the Curve eyliner
- Pupa Vamp Mascara
Cheeks & Lips:
- As always I contour my face with a bronzer and the apply some blusher on my cheeks, but being that I applied quite a dark smokey eyes I made sure to apply a highlighter on the cheeks and my T zone.
- Being that the eye look is a little bit heavy, I left the lips as natural as possible and applied a light soft pink colour.
- Pimark Sunkissed Blusher
- Nars Blusher – Deep Throat
Well I hope you like this look guys 🙂 feel free to comment down below, I love reading your comments. Finally I do wish you all a Happy New Year and a Good luck for those that entered my giveaway. I will post again tomorrow to let you all know the luck winner.