It’s the Weekend 😀 and I am finally back with a new Make-up look. Unfortunately I had a cold this week, so I had no energy to write more post as I would have wished, but finally I am doing much better and can’t wait to talk about this make-up look. This has to be one my favorites so far, it is not and easy make-up look, but with a little patience you might be able to do it yourselves too. I did this look about a month ago, but I was stuck as to what I should name this look. With a little help from my colleague we managed to come up with a great name, Yin and Yang. It truly reminds me of the union of opposites, that of black and white, used mostly in this make-up look.
- First things first I start by using an eye-shadow primer, then I applied a white shimmery shadow under the brows and onto the mid crease/eyelid.
- Following the white, I applied a black eye-shadow onto the inner lid and blended it out onto the middle crease, creating like a pointed arrow on top the middle crease. (see photos)
- Further on I used the same black shadow onto the crease, while blending it with the white shadow I did a similar pointed arrow on top of the mid crease/lid. Then I applied some white shadow between what I call the pointed arrows and blended it out with the rest.
- Finally a nice winged eyeliner, on top the upper lashes and even under the lower lashes. Of course the look wouldn’t be complete with a coat of black mascara.
- Two faced Eyeshadow Primer
- Urban Decay Naked 2 – Blackout
- Pupa Milano Vamp – Wet & Drayt eyeshadow in 403
- Rimmel Exagerate Eyeliner
- Rimmel Scandalous eyes Mascara
Cheeks & Lips
- For the cheeks I used a lot of bronzer, I find that when u do a very heavy eye look, you need to top it up with a lot of bronzer and blusher or else you will look very pale.
- As for the lips I used a tint of red lip gloss, more like stain than full out lip gloss.
- E.l.f contouring blush and bronzer in Turks and Caicos
- MAC Breezy
- Make Up Store – Chloe Lip gloss
Well I hope you like this make-up look as much as I do. Feel free to comment down below and keep posted for more and show your support by following my blog trough e-mail or Facebook. 😀